Ready to book? Call/Whatsapp +1 868 790 2353 or email [email protected] and mention property code 030.
Property Reference: 030 Lovely 4 Bedroom Mt Irvine Villa
Property Type - 4 Bedroom Villa
Sleeps - 8-12 Persons
Location - Mt Irvine
Bathrooms - 3 1/2
Minimum Night Stay - 2 Night(s)
Price: Low Season - May 1st - December 14th
from TT $1,800 / US $300 per night (local rate)
from TT $2,160 / US $360 per night (foreign rate)
Price: High Season - December 15th - April 30th
from TT $2,500 / US $418 per night (local rate)
from TT $3,000 / US $500 per night (foreign rate)
Note: Prices shown are for standard 8 persons. Additional persons are subject to fees.
+ Prices and minimum night requirements are subject to change at any given time. Peak period / Holiday prices and minimum night requirements can differ from details shown above.
To book the villa a 20% deposit must be paid online with a credit card or PayPal account. The remaining 80% balance is due directly to the villa management alongside a 1 night refundable damage deposit. Within 48 hours of your initial deposit half of the balance is due to the management and within 1 month prior to your arrival date the remaining half plus damage deposit is due. You can pay the full balance if you would like or break it up.
Check in : 03:00 PM
Check out : 11:00 AM