Daily Island Tour
Price $900

Description

Ready to book? Call/Whatsapp +1 868 790 2353 or email [email protected]

Tour Name: Daily Island Tour

Explore Tobago road trip style! You will have an ample opportunity for sightseeing major attractions in Tobago. Brief stops at Plymouth, Fort King George, Fort Bennet, Englishman's Bay, Parlatuvier, the Speyside Lookout, and Charlotteville. Time: 9AM – 5PM and pickup from your accommodation's location (within reasonable distance, if your accommodation is far you are subject to additional fees for travel).

Price:

Package 1-4 Persons:

from US $150 / TT $900

Package 5-10 Persons:

from US $350 / TT $2,100

Note: Rates are estimated values and can be subject to additional fees for additional tour requirements based on your specific needs. 

Payment Policy: A 20% deposit must be paid to secure your tour reservation. The remaining 80% balance can be paid upon arrival to the tour operator. Once payment has been confirmed, you will receive the tour operator's contact details to schedule your tour date and time.

Write Review x

Please Note : Once review added cannot be deleted or updated



Contact