Tobago Car Rental
Price $300

Description

RATES:

Mitsubishi Lancer - US $50 / TT $300 per day

Mistsubishi Galant - US $60 / TT $350 per day

Nissan AD (Wagon) - US $50 / TT $300 per day 

Nissan Tiida - US $50 / TT $300 per day

Suzuki Sx4 - US $50 / TT $300 per day 

Toyota Axio - US $60 / TT $350 per day

Toyota Fielder (Wagon) - US $60 / TT $350 per day 

Rental Details:

Rentals are based on a 24-hour basis : Your time begins at the time the contract is signed

Please be reminded that vehicles are subject to availability at the time your reservation is made​

Weekly and Monthly rates are also available

​Unlimited Mileage : Enjoy Driving around Tobago as many times as you like​

Complimentary Road Map of Tobago

Free pick-up and drop-off to and from any location throughout Tobago

​Full fuel tank at delivery : Your car will be ready and waiting for you to explore all of Tobago

Fully air conditioned vehicles : Stay cool and comfortable while you explore Tobago

Child Seat available upon request

Payment Policy:

A 20% deposit must be paid to secure your reservation. The remaining 80% balance can be paid upon arrival. All drivers must be over 25 years of age and have at least two years driving experience. We can deliver the vehicle to the airport or seaport. The vehicle is supplied with a full tank of fuel. It should be returned full or refueling charges will be applied Or Fuel could be paid for on arrival and it would not be necessary to refill the tank before returning.

Write Review x

Please Note : Once review added cannot be deleted or updated



Contact