027 Beach View Crown Point Apartment
Crown Point

Description

Ready to book? Call/Whatsapp +1 868 790 2353 or email [email protected] and mention property code 027. 

Property Reference: 027 Crown Point Apartment

Property Type - 1 Bedroom Apartment

Sleeps - 2-4 Persons

Location - Crown Point

Bathrooms - 1

Minimum Night Stay - 2 Night(s)

Price: Low Season - May 1st - December 14th

2 Persons (or less)

from TT $1,065  / US $178 per night (local rate)

from TT $1,200 / US $200 per night (foreign rate)

3-4 Persons

from TT $1,200 / US $200 per night (local rate)

from TT $1,320 / US $220 per night (foreign rate)

Price: High Season - December 15th - April 30th

2 Persons (or less)

from TT $1,500 / US $250 per night (local rate)

from TT $1,650 / US $275 per night (foreign rate)

3-4 Persons

from TT $1,650 / US $275 per night (local rate)

from TT $1,800 / US $300 per night (foreign rate)

+ Prices and minimum night requirements are subject to change at any given time. Peak period / Holiday prices and minimum night requirements can differ from details shown above.

Policy & Terms

To book the apartment a 20% deposit must be paid online with a credit card or PayPal account. The remaining 80% balance is due directly to the apartment management alongside a 1 night refundable damage deposit. Within 48 hours of your initial deposit half of the balance is due to the management and within 1 month prior to your arrival date the remaining half plus damage deposit is due. You can pay the full balance if you would like or break it up.


Payment Options

Credit Card - Paypal - Bank Deposit -

Check in

Check in : 03:00 PM
Check out : 11:00 AM

Hotel Amenities
Bar/lounge
Beach nearby
Breakfast available
AC available
Free Wi-Fi
Gay-friendly
Grocery nearby
Parking available
Patio
Restaurant nearby
Restaurant onsite
Suitable for children
Swimming pool - outdoor
Flat-screen TV
Terrace
Housekeeping available
Beach view
Ocean view
Pool umbrellas
Pool sunloungers
Garden
Refrigerator available
Kitchen utensils provided
Write Review x

Overall  1 / 10

Please Note : Once review added cannot be deleted or updated



0 Reviews


0 /10