022 Modern 3 Bedroom Shirvan…
Shirvan

Description

Ready to book? Call/Whatsapp +1 868 790 2353 or email [email protected] and mention property code 022. 

Property Reference: 022 Modern 3 Bedroom Shirvan Condos

Property Type - 3 Bedroom Condo

Sleeps - 6-10 Persons

Location - Shirvan

Bathrooms - 2.5

Minimum Night Stay - 2 Night(s)

Price: Low Season - May 1st - December 14th

from TT $1,500 / US $250 per night (6 persons or less)

from TT $1,900 / US $318 per night (7-10 persons)

Price: High Season - December 15th - April 30th

from TT $1,900 / US $318 per night (6 persons or less)

from TT $2,300 / US $385 per night (7-10 persons)

+ Prices and minimum night requirements are subject to change at any given time. Peak period / Holiday prices and minimum night requirements can differ from details shown above.

Policy & Terms

To book the condo a 20% deposit must be paid online with a credit card or PayPal account. The remaining 80% balance is due directly to the condo management alongside a 1 night refundable damage deposit. Within 48 hours of your initial deposit half of the balance is due to the management and within 1 month prior to your arrival date the remaining half plus damage deposit is due. You can pay the full balance if you would like or break it up.


Check in

Check in : 03:00 PM
Check out : 11:00 AM

Hotel Amenities
Barbecue grills
AC available
Free Wi-Fi
Gated property
Gay-friendly
Grocery nearby
Parking available
Restaurant nearby
Suitable for children
Flat-screen TV
Terrace
Housekeeping available
Refrigerator available
Kitchen utensils provided
Write Review x

Overall  1 / 10

Please Note : Once review added cannot be deleted or updated



0 Reviews


0 /10